I would like to ask for your approval to attend MAINSTREAM taking place in Perth 20 March 2024.
There are several conferences out there, but I have picked this one because the capability development, insights and learnings presented and discussed there are exactly what our team needs to be more efficient, stay ahead of competition and avoid unnecessary costs.
Unlike many Asset, Reliability and Maintenance conferences, which often have technical engineering sessions and many ‘sales-ey’ presentations by vendors, these guys curate their content around meticulous research. Top issues for this year are:
- Creating the Maintenance Workforce of the Future
- Maintenance Workforce Health and Well-Being Strategies
- Data-Enabled Innovation: Turing Data Overload into a Strategic Advantage
- Decarbonisation and the Impact of the Physical Asset Manager's Role
- Aligning Asset Strategy with Enterprise Strategy
- Maximising Value with Predictive Analytics Tools
- Navigating Supply Chain Disruptions
- Asset Management in the Digital Era: The Impact of Tech and Innovation
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Operational Readiness
- The Modern Reliability Engineer: Overlooked and Underappreciated
- Impediments to Executing Work Management Fundamentals
There is also a plethora of tech case studies on AI, Machine Learning, RPA, Virtual Reality, Sensor Networks, Automated Data Collection, Digital Twin Technology, Drones, and Robots for Inspections.
MAINSTREAM is renowned for the way they approach learning. They know that we all learn differently. That is why they offer a mix of learning formats:
- Interactive case studies
- Unstructured Townhalls
- Workshops (seperately bookable) are running Friday 4 August. There are 8 options to choose from
All up, the entire conference is created on top of “real-life examples, case studies and practical techniques applicable to your work right away.” So, I would see how other companies and industries work, what mistakes they had done in the past, and what we can learn from it.
My personal development
I appreciate the opportunities to grow as a professional in our company, and I’m very excited about MAINSTREAM because:
- The impressive line-up of case studies, experts, and speakers
- The friendly, intimate spirit of MAINSTREAM makes it easy to interact with speakers and other delegates at the various networking functions
- MAINSTREAM includes an amazing expo with some of the largest Asset and Reliability vendors, and a whole lots of smaller start ups
- Because our industry is changing so quickly, it is important to learn what others are doing, and where best practice is heading.
A special 2-for-1 offer is available for the First 100 tickets. This means getting two tickets for $1850 each. There is also a bundle which includes the Conference + Workshop which is $2800 per person on the 2-for-1 special:
- Curated Content Across 7 Tracks
- Access to all Keynotes, Breakouts and Demos
- Lunch, Morning & Afternoon Teas
- All Networking Parties and Functions
- Mobile App & Meeting Planner
- Personalised Schedule-Builder
- Searchable Attendee List
- Access to all Content After the Event
On a personal note, I have been following MAINSTREAM for years now. MAINSTREAM has been running for 27 years. I feel confident that I will bring back a ton of useful notes, takeaways connections for our team and our company, and I am looking forward to improving our efficiency and reducing unnecessary costs. Someone at MAINSTREAM could have the answer to our biggest challenge!
I’d appreciate you considering my letter, and I hope you have a moment to take a look at the website — MAINSTREAM — and the overview of topics and speakers covered there.