CAPEX investment processes in asset-intensive industries are complex and span multiple years from concept to construction and commissioning, ranging from brownfield upgrades and extensions to existing plants through to new greenfield sites.
SAP has solutions across this space, but organisations sometimes have difficulty getting a holistic solution. This session talks about forging that end-to-end process to bridge the gaps and the possibilities of using partner product extensions on the SAP BTP Cloud Platform to achieve business goals while addressing some of the issues such as design versions, evaluation of alternative designs and interaction with multiple different SAP objects over diverse timeframes.
- Scenarios for the Asset Investment Lifecycle
- SAP supports the Asset Investment Lifecycle scenarios across the portfolio, project, and construction
- What is the SAP BTP Cloud Platform and what’s in it for you?
- Partner product extensions to support the Asset Investment Lifecycle
- One example of the product extension from Rizing