If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more, and become more, you are a leader." - John Quincy Adams
Leadership is one of the hardest and most critical skills we need in the world today. We need to foster leaders who create trusted relationships, build understanding and inspire curiosity that empowers performance. This workshop supports people in developing the skills, tools, capabilities, and strategies to become trusted leaders worth following.
Foundations of High-Performance Leadership
Trust - A fundamental aspect of human social interaction, trust forms the basis for relationships to thrive. Without trust, decisions are made cautiously, information is withheld, and leaders fail to have the tough conversations required to build a committed high-performing team.
Understanding - Each department and team member plays an important role in the success of the group. Too often though, leaders focus solely on individual roles and responsibilities. Leaders who foster understanding require all members of the team to know how their role and the role of their peers contribute to the overall success of the wider group.
Curiosity - To develop a high-performance culture, we need to be constantly encouraging others to improve. Curiosity is leaders actively seeking conflicting views. Leading with empathy and being an inspiring force that encourages each person to look for a better way forward.
Benefits of this workshop
• Developing clear insights into the values & principles of individual leadership
• Create the practices that build trust & credibility within diverse teams
• Focus on practical behaviours & tangible areas for development
• Practicing tools for feedback & challenging conversations to engage curiosity
• Frameworks to develop empathy & build committed relationships
• Practical tools and frameworks to increase alignment of values, strategy & culture
• Action-Planning to promote the implementation of change
The team workshop is designed to enhance clarity & focus on the values & behaviours desired to build high-performance leadership, we will explore:
• Drivers of a high-performance culture
• Exploring leadership actions Importance of aligning values, strategy, and culture
• Embedding values-based leadership commitments
• Effective communication & feedback Action planning & commitments