In this session, Caroline will discuss the journey within her team, starting in 2019, as they developed a process that was then implemented from 2020 onwards. There have been lots of challenges along the way and we have worked hard to flex and continually improve.
The program was designed around:
- Improving capability of SME's working in the AM processes
- Assessing maturity of processes on the site
- Working with action owners to develop and prioritise actions to close gaps and improve AM process application.
- Governance over actions
Key learnings from the session include;
- Resourcing approaches to the assurance activity
- Action development and implementation lessons
- The journey from "push" to "pull"
- Reporting and governance processes